Thread: hi im new to

Thanks

Default hi im new to

hi all,im 31and was diagnosed with lupus last month.its actually collagen vascular disease.but the docs say its also lupus.im always tired and break out in a fever and sweats.feels like i will pass out..my mom says when this happens my neck and cheeks turn red.and it feels prickly.im takeing pednisone...thanks ..hope to get to know all of you..theresa

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Theresa and welcome to our forum. Lupus is one of the many collagen vascular diseases...so you have a collagen vascular disease known as LUPUS. I was about your age when I was first diagnosed. My daughter's lupus started out with red, itchy, warm hives which made her face flush. I am not sure if this is what you are experiencing. But, it sounds as if you are having some cutaneous involvment with your lupus.
    Is your doctor a rheumatologist??
    We are here to help you in any way that we can. I hope that you can find some friends here and that you can get the answers to your questions.

Again, Welcome
    Saysusie

Thanks

Welcome, and hope you are feeling well. People are really supportive on this site, and I think you will find it useful! I know I have!

Missy