Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: rash on stomach?

Thanks

Default rash on stomach?

I've never experienced the lupus rash stuff or actually I've never had any strange rashes... can you get it on your stomach instead of just your face and neck? I started feeling really itchy on my stomach yesterday and last night I realized I had a big red raised area with a splotchy look to it on my left stomach area. Very strange for me but I've been feeling a lot of other things lately and I'm wondering if I should call my doctor.

Thanks

I get a rash in weird places all the time....and right now I have one on my stomach. It's actually more like a couple of hives. Never know what to think of those.

Thanks

me tooo!
    i have a rash on my stomach and i get weird bumps all over! hands, legs thighs, arms chest butt! it sucks

( they think its beacuse i used to go tanning naked! )
    SO I KINDA DID IT TO MY SELF =(

Thanks

Really?? I've never heard that before. I used to tan as well But these weird bumps/rashes/hives (whatever they are!!) didn't show up until years later....

I just don't get it!! :?

Thanks

I don't go tanning, and I haven't had much sun since I was about 14 or 15. I think hive like is definitely how to explain whatever this is on my stomach. It's so itchy it's so hard not to scratch.

Thanks

Default Hives

I had a hive like rash on my stomach over christmas! now I have a similar rash on my arm.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I get a rash like hives on my face! Still haven't found anything to sort it out but am going for patch testing at the dermotology place at the end of the month so they might be able to tell me more!
    Numpty:- (num-p-tee) dialect, chiefly Scot, ~n. 1. a bumbling fool: one who is intellectually challenged. 2. widely known in Scotland as an MSP (Member of Scottish Parliament).

Thanks

I have had soo many weird rashes since this all first started back in august... i have had 3 biopsy's done and the sad thing is i just keep aplying my trycinamolone all over?

I was wondering is there any pill that you can take to stop rashes? or is it always topical? i was on prednizone when it was reaaaaaaaalllllly bad now its just here and there but annoying!

how much is to much to use of a topical? like if a rash is all over your body should you just apply topical all over?

and my rash thats on my stomache my skin looks blotchy and discoloerd, like spray paint but white ( its like my skin lost its color) is that normal

Sorry for all the questions but my mind is working today! =) ( i have a rhuem appt ) !

Thanks

so i have gone back into the derm and she thinsk possibly the discolor on my stomach may be a rare form of cancer? any body had their skin turn colro from trycinmalone? she said sometimes it can alter your skin color if used to much but i havent used much on my stomach at all?

Thanks

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to share something with you the doc shared with me. If you think the rash is Lupus, small, coin sized, slightly raised, buy some Cortaid or any cream with Cortisone in it and put on rash. If it is Lupus, it will flatten out and go away.

Take care,

Faith 8)