Hi everyone! My name is Danielle, I'm 18 and am trying to figure out what is wrong with me. I did some research on my symptoms and among many other things, Lupus seemed like a possibility, so I thought I'd get some input.

I've been seeing a lot of doctors since I was young. I started having severe chronic migraines in middle school. During my sophomore year in high school I woke up one mornign terribly sick. Weak and vomiting and didn't get well again for several months. I was exhausted, slept all the time, had low blood pressure, nauseous, dizzy, achy. After a few months I started feeling better, but was still nauseous and had bad stomach cramps. This year I was diagnosed with endometriosis and had a lap done to remove several spots of endo and adhesions. I thought things would get better, but they haven't.

Since my surgery I've been exhausted. No matter how much I sleep I never feel rested. I've been very achy, with lots of joint pain, and just overall don't feel well. I have shooting pains in my hips and knees and my legs feel like all the muscles are tightened and can't relax and sometimes get kind of numb and tingly. I always get headaches and eye pain. I thought maybe fibromyalgia or arthritis or maybe chronic fatigue syndrome, but some new symptoms made me look closer into lupus. I've become extremely sun sensitive, burning wayyyy easier and worse than I ever used to (going from spending a day in the sun with no sunscreen and tanning to applying spf 30 3 times and burning). At a recent trip to the beach, I developed a slight burn on my back and broke out into a rash of sorts. I've also been having some occassionaly chest pain, especially at nights and certain ways i move (lifting something, stooping down. etc.) These last two things made me curious about lupus. I don't have a face rash, but I've read that doesn't have to be present for lupus...

I feel like a hypochondriac. Every day it seems like there is a new symptom and a lot of people including my doctors don't believe me and brush me off. But I KNOW my body and I know I don't feel right, so I'm just trying to research every possibility and was wondering if this sounded like lupus to anyone.

Thanks for your help!
~Danielle