Thread: Introducing Myself

Thanks

Default Introducing Myself

Hello all! I just thought I'd say howdy from Houston. I'm a mom of 2. I have SLE and also Hashimoto's disease which is an autoimmune-related thyroid disorder. I was diagnosed almost five years ago - however I know I've had symptoms of the disease since probably around '76 or thereabouts. I think the hardest thing that I deal with on a regular basis is the low energy level. I am still working full-time, but have resigned from my volunteer work - because I just can't do it all anymore. Actually, to put it correctly, I CAN do it - but I pay for it dearly aftwards!

Anyway, I stumbled on this site and think it's wonderful. I am not new to lupus, just new to the site - so I'm looking forward to getting to know everybody better!

Take care and God bless you, KrisKapsWooHoo

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello KrisKapsWooHoo and welcome to our forum. I know what you mean about the fatigue. I often feel that I would gladly deal with the pain if only something could be done about the fatigue

I, too, have given up many of the things that I used to do (sigh). I am glad that you found us...I hope that we can be helpful to you and can provide you with support and understanding!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie