Thread: Pain on right side of chest??

Thanks

Default Pain on right side of chest??

Hello,

I just wanted to check and see if anyone has had pain on their right side of their chest (2" to the right of the sternum) and what this may be from? I found myself rubbing it hoping it would go away. Today, it has came and gone. It's not constant thank goodness; I am blessed. I have had costochrondritis before that involves the sternum; but the sternum is not swollen nor does it hurt to touch.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and blessed New Year.

Faith 8)

Thanks

I have had a pain on the left side-through the sternum ribcage and all the way through my back - unfortunatly mine is constant... They had given me a dianosis of chostrocondirtis as well- If you get any additional info - please share thanks !!!

vw

Thanks

I had pain in right side of chest. One was in the general location you are discribing, it was dehydration. One was lower on the right, it was from no bowel movement for a few days (warm prune juice eased the pain and took care of the problem). I'm lucky that my mother-in-law is a nurse, even if she's aggrivating and nerve racking. Hope this helps.
    Cheryl

Thanks

Hi Cheryl_V & vw,

Thank you both for your quick responses and support. I was really stumped!!

Cheryl, I never would have thought it might be dehydration. wow. Thank you, that relieves the worry. I am thankful and glad your mother-in-law is a nurse for all our sakes; I hope she doesn't drive you too nuts. lol.

I hope you are both doing well. Thank you again.

Take care,

Faith 8)

Thanks

Your quite welcome, and yes she drives me nuts all the time. Oh well, there's always a problem with one in-law or another when your married,lol. Minimum water intake for a women is 24oz, max is 64oz. Men is 32oz- 1gal. Hope this helps .
    Cheryl