Thread: My New Year's Wish For You !!!

Thanks

Default My New Year's Wish For You !!!

Happy New Year's Brothers & Sisters!!!!

My hopes for you this coming year are:
    That you will find renewal in your hopes and dreams
    That you will choose to see the good in every situation
    That you will understand that all pain makes us stronger
    That you can choose how you live your life with lupus; live it with determination, tempered with self-compassion, take time to rest, and never give up!!
    That you will keep a smile in your heart, when you feel like crying....because "this too shall pass".

I wish for you all that joy will follow all the days of your life, that loving ourselves through this disease is paramount in our quality of life. My hope and my prayer is that you all will find and maintain peace in your lives.

We have been brought together by Lauri's brave fight for life and her mother's dream to bring us all together....for soothing relief when we feel lost; for laughter when we're feeling down...and wisdom when we're just beginning this journey. We thank you Saysuzie for all that you do to keep us STEADY on this journey we all walk together. Without you, where would we be?

May God bless each and every one of you, my you choose joy and may God's peace follow you all the days of your life.

All My Love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Thank you for those wonderful new year thoughts. You articulate so much of what we all feel, I know. I'm grateful everytime I log on here - I don't know how we would all make this journey without support. We're all at different places on the road, but we all joined together.

I want to add my well wishes to ALL of you for 2008.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Browneyedgirl, your words brought tears to my eyes! Thank you ---

It is a snowy, cold, beautiful day here in Illinois, I'm watching birds at the feeder, a lovely male cardinal in the spruce, squirrels under the feeder... a beautiful day!

May your New Year be filled with wonderful things ---

And thank you, Saysusie, for this lovely forum. It is wonderful to have friendship, support, knowledge, comfort and laughter together here!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Browneyed girl...... So happy to hear from you! I, too, cried when I read your post. I can't tell you all how much it means to me to know that you are getting what you need from this site. I intend to be here for all of you for as long as possible and as long as you will have me :lol:
    Hatlady...you've been here from almost the beginning and I truly thank you for your years of support and encouragement!
    Mnjodette...I know what you mean by our journeys. While they are all different in a way, they are all the same in other ways and I thank GOD that we have found a way to help each other and stay connected and become a family (which, as Conrad noted, is now almost a global family)!

Thank you all for always giving me support, understanding and words of comfort and love during this season! It is greatly appreciated, felt in my heart and always much needed!!

With Love and True Devotion To You ALL.....Always!
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

A wonderful tribute - for the past and the creation of this site and the future hopes and dreams of all here. May the support continue.........
    Missy