Thread: Happy Holidays!

Thanks

Default Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. This year has been one of a lot of change for our family after our son was diagnosed with Lupus and when I look back at the many blessings we have received, I am so thankful for the love and support that I have found here. Thank you all so much from the bottom of my heart for being here and being so supportive. It means more to me than I can ever say.
    Love and prayers,
    Beth :x-mas:

Thanks

In looking back over your posts, I can see how much your family has had to deal with. Your son is awfully young to cope with chronic illness. I'm glad you found this forum as a place to learn, to vent and a resource to help you cope. Your a good mom - taking the time to really understand this illness. We're all learning every day, and lupus is full of suprises, as I'm sure you know! I pray that 2008 will be a healthier year for all of us - your son included. Happy Holidays!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Kcsmom:

May I also wish you and your family the most wonderful Holiday Season. I remember the many tribulations that you faced with your son's Lupus. I am very glad that you found us and that we were able to provide you with at least some of what you needed.
    Remember, we are always here for you and we only want to help you in any way that we can!
    Hoping that your New Year is filled with Blessings!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Beth,

As you wave goodbye to this past year, my prayer for you is that you will always have the strength you need to help your little angel; that God will keep you renewed in spirit so as to be an inspiration to others; my prayer is that your son will have more good days than bad and that God's loving arms wrap around you both to keep you safe and far from harm's way.

God bless you and remember you are loved!!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown