Thread: digestive problems

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default digestive problems

I have talked before about my nausea, vomiting and digestive problems including Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I have been in the hospital a few times because of Ischaemia in the intestines, not allowing my digestive system to really work.

I received lots of helpful hints from some of you through this website regarding the nausea. As recommended, I have been using ginger for nausea, peppermint at times and Udo's Ultimate Digestive Enzyme Blend for the digestive problems.

Those combined with my regular Lupus routine and medications has really helped without adding yet more medication to my pile!!! The enzymes have made the world of difference in allowing me to eat meals after 7 months of mush!!

If this helps anyone else or if you've heard of it as well, let me know. My Rheumatologist and Gastrointerologist have been impressed with MY results in my "Lupus program".

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

JenHa55;
    I have not tried it, but I also suffer from IBS and digestive problems. I will try it and let you know how it works for me!
    Thank you so much for the information :lol:
    Saysusie

Thanks

Default love those enzymes!

yes i've had lots of digestive weirdness with the lupus.
    i have had nausea, complete loss appetite, diarrhea galore, gas, etc. :shock:
    the enzymes have been MOST helpful to me.
    i take them with every meal now.
    which has also cut down on bloating.
    i also have been taking various types of fiber on and off. took juice plus for a while. someone told me it makes your colon lazy,. so i switched brands. now i am taking barley greens. interestingly, i feel all-around better on the "just barley." it's supposed to detox your system.

i read a while back that 100% of lupus patients have food alleriges!!
    and that we all have a HCl (stomach acid) deficiency. which would explain IBS, if the food is not broken down when ti gets to the intestine.
    Carla
    Professional Smart Aleck
    www.carlau.com
    "A clown is like an aspiring, only is works twice as fast."- Groucho Marx