Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm new

Thanks

Hi, Jennie! Today I'm feeling like the fat, pimply monster! And a grumpy one at that. I can't wait for my kidney appt in 10 days so I can hopefully go down to 20 mg of Prednisone. Maybe then I won't be so grumpy! And hopefully I will continue with the good kidney news then, too. Luckily, weight gain (other than moonface) hasn't been any issue, even when I was needing it. But, it does make me want to snack more!

I sure hope your mouth is back in tip-top shape and that you are feeling ok.

Missy

Thanks

Good luck with your kidney checkup.
    My mouth is ok now, its all healed. I've just got the usual aches, they're not bad, just annoying.
    I'm starting a part time traineeship in clerical work this month. The guy that's running it is a friend of mine so he understands my condition. I'm really looking forward to this. I may actually beable to re-enter the workforce, even if it is only a couple of days a week.
    I hope all goes well with you and you can come down on prednisone. It would be nice if they could invent something that didn't have such bad side effects.

Take care
    Jennie