Thread: PAIN ON RIGHT SIDE ?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default PAIN ON RIGHT SIDE ?

OKAY
    I woke up last night from this pain on my right side, its like middle of my back and I feel like it is PUFFY. How do you know if you have UTI ? is this normal? should i go see a doctor?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

With an UTI, you will experience most of your pain in your abdominal region and sometimes you may feel cramping in the lower back. The most telltale sign is that you will feel an urge to urinate frequently, which may recur immediately after you've emptied your bladder. Also your urine may have a strong smell, will look cloudy, or it might contain blood. This is a sign of pyuria , or a high white blood cell count in the urine, and is a very reliable indicator of urinary tract infections.
    The pain in the area that you describe might be your kidneys...can't really say for sure. So, yes...I think that it is a good idea for you to contact your doctor to find out exactly what is causing the pain!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thanks..
    I have had a UTI before ( many times in the past) but this doesnt feel like that. its more of a right upper back in the middle of my indsides... does that make any sense? i have had this pain before and had a staph and strep infection on my foot! ( weird I know) but i think maybe i have an infection somewhere in my body...
    I am getting really tired of all these weird things. I have a doctors appt today so hopefully I will find out what is the problem..

On a good note , My brother had his baby boy today!!! yeah Im an auntie! 7lbs 2 oz blue eyes ohhhhh theorello is what they named him :lol:

Thanks

went to the doc ( a new one and hopefully my new general doc) he said I have a large build upi of stole in my large intestine. he took an exray and you could see this huge area of black build up and he said it was bulged out and if i still feel pain in the next couple of days to come in and we will take a look at maybe something more serious. running a low grade temp 99.5 and my first nlood presure was 92 or 7o? then she retook it and it was 112 over 72 im all over the place? he also took more blood work and and I am waiting on those results. he said my urine was normal. the only weird thing and i dont know if this has any thing to do with anythng but when the nurse was taking my blood it wasnt comng out! she thought at first she just had a bad tube but 4 tubes later still the same thing it was like she didnt get a good vein but i have had blood taken from there many times before. i thought it was a little weird it was spurting out in waves. she looked concerned but what does that mean?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Did your doctor suggest anything to help you with the stool blockage? Because so many of us with Lupus also develop Fibromyalgia whose symptoms include Irritable Bowel Syndrome (which means chronic constipation and/or diarrhea), it is recommended that we include a high intake of fiber in our diets. Also, many doctor suggests that we take a stool softener every day.

I've heard of people with "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome" having difficulty getting their blood drawn. I can't say for sure, but since chronic fatigue is a symptom of Lupus, I would guess that it might be difficult for some of us also. Here are some suggestions:
    Place a hot towel around your arm for 15 minutes before the blood draw to dilate the vessels. Or put nitroglycerrine paste on the vessels to dilate them before the draw. Another suggestion - hang your arm off the table for 10 minutes to dilate the vessels. Perhaps it will become a lot easier then.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

What kind of food contains high amounts of fiber?

I got an email back form my doc qnd he wanted me to come in but they were booked. so Im gonna wait this one out and if I start feeling more sick then i will go in on monday. either way my wbc was high so imust have some kind of infection but what and where? maybe just a cold? i feel tired and congested but maybe just need some sleep? either way the whole fiber malgeia my rhuemo suggested in have but not completley diagnosed "yet".

why does it take for ever to get answers from doctors? I kind of want to give up on getting an answer cuz it seems that every time I go in they come up with something new that is wrong with me.... frustrating.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

List of High Fiber Foods
    (The fiber count for most packaged foods can be found on the label.)

FRUIT AMOUNT TOTAL FIBER (grams)
    Apples with skin
    Apricot or dried Apricots
    banana
    Blueberries
    Cantaloupe, cubes
    Figs, dried
    Grapefruit
    Orange, navel
    Peach
    Peaches, dried
    Pear