Thread: Blisters on my knuckle?

Thanks

Default Blisters on my knuckle?

Here's a new one for me...could be nothing, but I've been feeling so lousy, I relate everything to lupus. Anyway, I noticed three little bumps - like tiny blisters - on the knuckle of the middle finger on my right hand yesterday. Now, I see that two of them are quite a bit larger, and they've been joined by 5 or 6 other little blisters, now creeping up my hand. They itch - didn't yesterday, but they do now. They are quite red. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

My sister, who has Lupus as well, gets these a lot. I'm not sure what she does for them, though. I just get cracked, dry, knuckles in the winter.

Good luck. I'll ask her what she does for them when I next talk to her.
    Missy

Thanks

Hi mnjodette,

How are the blisters? Are they puffy and filled with blood? I would call your rhuemy and see if you can get in.

I had a huge blister on my wrist before I was officially diagnosed with Lupus. Later, after describing it to the rhuemy, he said it was a pimpigous blister. ops: It hurt and I don't remember if it itched. After anti-biotics it dissolved.

I hope you feel better and I am sorry you have the darn blisters.

Take care,

Faith

Thanks

Thanks Faith and Missy. Blisters are still there; still a bit itchy. One 'popped' and now just has a tiny red dot on it; the others are now kind of hard lumps instead of puffy like before. These are very small blisters - the largest maybe 1/8" diameter. Clustered around one area of one finger. Odd.. I see the doctor this week and I'll show her then. Probably nothing...
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Hey MNjodette,

I get these littel blister looking things on the web of my right hand. it is usually itchy and i have noticed that it comes with my excezma. but its weird cuz they look like blisters and my excema is different but they have fluid in them, not blood. very small and kinda hurt ( not that much) just more anoying then anything. mine come an go but when my excema is bad they appear.

Thanks

Hey MNjodette,

I get these littel blister looking things on the web of my right hand. it is usually itchy and i have noticed that it comes with my excezma. but its weird cuz they look like blisters and my excema is different but they have fluid in them, not blood. very small and kinda hurt ( not that much) just more anoying then anything. mine come an go but when my excema is bad they appear.