Thread: hi my name is jenni and i am new

Thanks

Default hi my name is jenni and i am new

i been basically diagnosed by mouth and rhemy said next time i visit she will document it. I am on plaqunil for last 2 yrs 400mg I am also just started yesterday methroxate i think that is how you spell it. I am also on gapapentine and morphine and amitripyline also anti depression tablet that i cant remember right now and naproxen for inflamation pain. I am happy that at last they know what it is after 4 yrs but i am also in shock too and have had trouble sleeping though i have trouble sleeping anyway I am from Australia and have 2 children one 12 and other 14 also a supporting partner.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Jenni;
    Welcome to our family :lol:
    We can all identify with the symptoms that you have listed. Either we have had some them or are currently suffering from some of them. Like you, most of us were very relieved to finally have a diagnosis while at the same time being shocked and depressed at finally having a diagnosis.
    We want you to know that you are not alone, there will always be someone here to help you, provide answers or give you support when you need it! I am glad that you decided to join us :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default Thankyou

Thankyou for the warm welcome and I am really happy i found a place where I can talk free and open about my condition and also a place where i can make friendships.

kind regards
    jenni

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, you are in the right place to do both. Just know that you are not alone and that we are always here to help you in any way that we can. You may talk about anything here and someone will understand and give you support!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!