Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please join our study!

Thanks

Larnscollin,

Hope my frankness didn't scare you off....the FYI post. I thought it was appropriate that I posted the info out there. Most seller's website of this tonic are usually, well, quite vague I found out. Yours too..ugh.

I am happy it is working for You!

Keep searching for your wellness,
    Oluwa
    I have Lupus. So *^#@! what.

Thanks

Karen,

Would that be a Biggie or Super Siiiiiiiiiize!

Love,
    Oluwa
    Insomnia...yawn eyes wide open.

Thanks

Oluwa

You didn't "scare" me off, I just didn't feel a need to respond. For everyone's information, I eat very well. A lot of fruit and vegetables. For me this isn't a case of being too lazy to peel a banana. As for the website: I am no internet wizard. I barely have time to check my email let alone learn how to write a webpage. I apologize for any vagueness that is there. Our page is a free site that we had to copy and paste stuff into. The "free" report that we have was written by me, but most of the information was gathered by an associate. The other page is through the company and is the same for everybody except for personal info. Just for the record we are losing money on the business because our goal was to find others who could benefit. All the people we have found suffer from fibromyalgia and other autoimmune disorders, and none of them can afford to use it regularly except that we are selling it to them at 1/2 price and less. I don't feel that we are out anything, though, because I have loved seeing the difference it has made in some of them. It is a good product. I wish the company was more interested in helping people with the product than they are with the money they can make. My offer still stands for anyone who would like to, or is willing to try something different. All I can tell you is that it has helped me and with it and coconut oil I am no longer taking plaquenil or prednisone. That is enough triumph for me. I wish you well and realize that you have had much more experience with lupus than I have. My prayer and goal is that it will stay that way!! Good luck with everything and I hope that you find healing in your own ways.

Lars

Thanks

Lars,

Sigh...My banana peel joke was meant to be light, chuckle.

I am sorry that your investment hasn't been lucrutive. I am happy to know that your heart has a feel good, always much more worthy than a buck.

Indeed many of us may have had Lupus longer, and tried many regimes...and also many have no extra income, hence not working, part-time wrokers, limited income, SSDI and etc. So, try to be understanding. The key is too manage the symptoms and it seems you are doing very well at managing them. That is absolutely wonderful.

No one is knocking you. Some of us are not so lucky, if I may use the word lucky.... It is an individual disease...chronic, no cure, but with remission as being achievable and maintained which I like to call Intermissions. Which I believe you are experiencing. From my reads when in remission, none or limited, reduced amount of drugs are used.

Another reason for lack of sales, and no bites...probably....
    Some people don't believe in homeopathy regimes.
    Some believe don't believe in pyramid companies.
    Some people don't believe in buying items off the Internet.
    Some people don't like to be solicted.
    Some people like to eat, not drink a well-balanced meal, many meals for 45 bucks a week.

Always here, we all are for you...we are all in the same boat. Just different waters we navigate.

Hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hey Oluwa,

This company that we have been talking about is not a pyramid scheme. Everybody thinks that if it is MLM or network marketing is considered a pyramid scheme. Pyramid schemes are against the law, and eventhough I have not checked out this company I would assume that it is meeting federal standards. I have in the past been in mlm's the only problem is that I stink at selling. But don't use that as an excuse for not trying one, they will just tell you that the products sell themselves......sure they do...

And I want to supersize it if you please..I am in need of some comfort food...snicker

From one insomniac to another...(maybe we should play cards)

Karen

Thanks

Dear Oluwa and SickNTired
    I am an insomniac, too. Must come with the territory! I found a semi-cure for it though. Have a couple of kids 2 and under!! By the time your head hits the pillow you can't help but pass out!
    j
    Lars

Thanks

I always forget to look this far down the board...

Karen, Online cards? As of late I have made my way to bed by 1:00AM and eyes pop open every two hours, wringing wet in a pool of dew. Every two hours is better then open all night, eh?

Lars, if I had two kids. I won't need a pillow...just a bed to land. I give a bravo to you and all Mum's and Dad's who battle a chronic disease and tend to their children. Whew...I get tired thinking of it....

Tata..hugs,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hey larsncollin,

I have found that when there are young children around that one is too exhausted to not sleep.

When they become teens the opposite happens. I have much problems sleeping now. Too much thinking.

sleep tight,

Karen