Thread: well

Thanks

Default well

so i just found out 2 day that i dont have lupus even though i have alot of the symptoms and i really beleved i had it i guess it was just my mind playing tricks with me all my tests are normal and the ANA is negative so if anyone would like 2 email me my email is msmedical2017@yahoo.com
    i wont be on here anymore so can one of the moderators earase my user name and profile please so i cant log in anymore or i will never get this lupus thing out of my head goodluck to everyone else

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

we will miss you, but I am happy to hear that you do not have lupus!
    You know that you do not have to have Lupus to be a part of this forum. Anyone with any type of connective tissue and/or auto-immune disorder is welcome here. These are all similar illnesses and we can still help if you need it! You are more than welcome to remain a member and we would be happy to have you. It is up to you! Let me know if you still wish me to delete you from the site!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

i will miss everyone here so much you guys were so helpful it seems though as i stop thinking about lupus my symptoms go away so i guess it was all in my head my mind took over my body event hough there is evidence that my gallbladder has sludge in it so i would like if you delete my user name i left my email so anyone an email me if they want looks like acept my gb and pcos im healthy

good luck to you and everyone on your journey with lupus remember life will always have its ups and downs its how you deal with it that matters
    LUPUS will always be a disease thats close to my heart