Thread: night sweats sick and pain allover

Thanks

Default night sweats sick and pain allover

:cry: i have been sick 10 years since age 39 i live in arkansas miles from any real docters night sweats sick stomac sickness joint pain god could fix me but refuse to so i plan on killing my self before 2008 i cant take anymore i feel usless hopeless worthless i have 6 children 9 grand thay deserve better than me no one wants to come see me because i bum them out with depreshion and sickness i have ask and not receve from jesus theres a perpose for everything is what i been saying all these years if gods not going to fix me or take me thin i will take myself as far as hell goes i am allready there 10 years of sickness on this big ball of dirt with the devil rulling piwer to over throw the saints any one know how to get better please help me.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Elmo;
    Please know that there are many of us who understand your pain, who understand your loneliness, and who understand how it feels to live in pain every day - 24 hours a day, with no relief and no indication that there will be relief anywhere in the near future. But, in spite of this, we try to fight for our health and try to understand our purpose. But, one thing I want you to know is that, in spite of what you think, you are not alone! You may not have anyone to visit you in person, but every member of this forum will be here for you to visit with any time of the day, every day and whenever you need us.
    There is never a reason to feel that you have nothing to give to this world..you have proven that by writing to us and asking for help. You will probably find that YOU CAN HELP MANY OTHERS HERE by sharing your experiences, sharing your stories and giving of yourself to lift someone else's spirits. Maybe one of your purposes was to come here to us.
    I truly believe that God does indeed hear us and he gives us what we need (which is not always what we ask for). He may not take away your pain, but he may lead you to someone who is helped by the fact that you shared your experiences with them. He may not rid you of this illness, but he may make you the voice that saves someone's else's life! You are a cherished child of God and you do have a purpose....even if that purpose is just being there when someone calls to you for comfort!
    We are here for you. You have called out to us for help and for comfort, we are here to give you those things. Do not take yourself away from us!
    I am going to wait for you to reply to my post. I want you to talk to us and share with us and let us share with you. I am positive that another family member here will also respond to you (because this forum is filled with caring, giving, and supportive people) and you are important to us!

I await your reply
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Elmo,

As Saysusie said, we understand your pain and you are not alone. In fact, you are never alone. This forum has been a blessing to many of us who have symptoms and don't understand them, or how to fight them.

You have a huge reason to stay in this world, your children and grandchildren love you, and are counting on you. Many people on this forum would benefit from your experiences. I have found that sharing problems, experiences makes a huge difference. I have also learned a lot about medications, and coping skills.

We are here to listen and comfort. Always. You mentioned doctors are far away. Do you see a rhumatologist? What kind of meds are you presently on? I look forward to your response. I want to hear your experiences too. You are loved.

Take care,

Faith
    John 3:16

Thanks

Default Hi Elmo!

All through the bible the greatest Saints of God went through their trials and tribulations, my favorite being Paul. Just remember that God will never leave you or forsake you, you are engraved in the palm of his hand. I know that everyone has heard the story of the footprints in the sand but truely when you feel he is not there is when he carrying you and there the most. He loves you so much! God bless you, Linda.

Thanks

Default Re: Hi Elmo!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda_Sue
    All through the bible the greatest Saints of God went through their trials and tribulations, my favorite being Paul. Just remember that God will never leave you or forsake you, you are engraved in the palm of his hand. I know that everyone has heard the story of the footprints in the sand but truely when you feel he is not there is when he carrying you and there the most. He loves you so much! God bless you, Linda.
    Amen, We are god's children and if we are to take after him, we also have to carry our cross just like jesus did. It took a great sacrafice for God to let his only betgotten son to be nailed on the cross. He went through greater pain than what we are going through with lupus. You know when I think of that, then I don't feel as rough as I did before I think of what Jesus went through. Bless his heart, he didn't even have any pain medicine to take either! I agree with what Linda_Sue say's. We care and love you for we know what your going through!--trish42

Thanks

Hey Elmo,

You are not alone. I can understand your feelings about the pain. I have been hurting for many years without the Dr, spouse, mother, siblings and/or kids taking me seriously. For the longest time I was convinced that I was a hypochondriac and lazy. That was more aweful than having the diagnosis.
    A very good friend told me that she was told to go to a psychologist. this would enable her to vent. her Dr. had told her that family would get tired after a while of hearing her talk about it so going to someone else is a plus. Many are put on a anti depresant and this has a two fold effect. Not only does it help with your general outlook, but it sometimes can help with the pain. I think that depression would be a common side affect of chronic pain. At the moment, I am not on an antidepressant, however.
    The only thing, Elmo, is that you are an example for all to the future generations in your family (children and grandchildren). Suicide is a very aweful thing to leave them with. I know that you do not think that they care and the younger people are selfish. I know. But you can't decide the rest of your grandchildrens life being guilt that they did not see you often.

I am sending you a hug, because I know how lonely it is to feel that the whole family does not care how you feel. My 10 kids would like to think that I am well and still able to do for them.
    As far as God is concerned, I don't think that He has forgotten us, and am sure that he can do miracles. That said, disease, pestulence and death entered this world when the first sin occured. One of the consequenses. We have not caused this illness with our sin, it is just a fact of life on the earth. That is why with Jesus' death on the cross we are able to go to a better place. I understand what it is like to want death, but the last thing I want to see when I go to heaven is an angry or disappointed God because I chose to take my life.
    On a lighter note, I tell people that Lupus, autoimmune disorder, is the acceptible form of suicide. We are attacking ourselves.

Blessing and comfort to you,
    Karen

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sick n tired
    Hey Elmo,

You are not alone. I can understand your feelings about the pain. I have been hurting for many years without the Dr, spouse, mother, siblings and/or kids taking me seriously. For the longest time I was convinced that I was a hypochondriac and lazy. That was more aweful than having the diagnosis.
    A very good friend told me that she was told to go to a psychologist. this would enable her to vent. her Dr. had told her that family would get tired after a while of hearing her talk about it so going to someone else is a plus. Many are put on a anti depresant and this has a two fold effect. Not only does it help with your general outlook, but it sometimes can help with the pain. I think that depression would be a common side affect of chronic pain. At the moment, I am not on an antidepressant, however.
    The only thing, Elmo, is that you are an example for all to the future generations in your family (children and grandchildren). Suicide is a very aweful thing to leave them with. I know that you do not think that they care and the younger people are selfish. I know. But you can't decide the rest of your grandchildrens life being guilt that they did not see you often.

I am sending you a hug, because I know how lonely it is to feel that the whole family does not care how you feel. My 10 kids would like to think that I am well and still able to do for them.
    As far as God is concerned, I don't think that He has forgotten us, and am sure that he can do miracles. That said, disease, pestulence and death entered this world when the first sin occured. One of the consequenses. We have not caused this illness with our sin, it is just a fact of life on the earth. That is why with Jesus' death on the cross we are able to go to a better place. I understand what it is like to want death, but the last thing I want to see when I go to heaven is an angry or disappointed God because I chose to take my life.
    On a lighter note, I tell people that Lupus, autoimmune disorder, is the acceptible form of suicide. We are attacking ourselves.

Blessing and comfort to you,
    Karen
    i am sorry for saying what i did i dont want discourage anyone. i was not sick for two days monday and tusday a little sick not bad today read my bible and prayed made me feal even better. god knows whare i am at i better wait for him i allready waited this long. i will take the good with the bad take the best and forget the rest. lol

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Elmo;
    We can't tell you how happy we are to see you post again. I am glad that you were able to have some days that were not fraught with illness and pain. You have witnessed, here, how caring people truly are and how important you truly are. Please remember that you are not alone and that there will always be someone here for you when you need us!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hugs to you Elmo ~ Sending you good thoughts, well wishes and prayers.