Thread: Here's to understanding

Thanks

Default Here's to understanding

I couldn't move when I woke up yesterday.
    Here's to my husband who just held me while I cried out my frustration at not being able to pick up my baby to nurse him
    Who put him next to me in the bed so I could still feel like a mom
    Who opens the jars and bottles for me without a word because I'm already so mad that I can't do it anymore, but still too stubborn to ask for help.
    Who dresses me because I can't lift my arms above my head to put a shirt on.
    Who tells me I'm beautiful as my hair falls out in clumps.
    Here's to my husband who married me in health and lives with me in sickness.
    Who works hard so that we keep insurance to pay the ever growing pile of bills.
    Who supports me in my decision to not be on prescription drugs in my search for healing, even though that means he has to watch me pretend I'm not in pain.
    Who picks up my slack when I can't keep up with anything.
    Who is the perfect Mr. Mom.
    Here's to my husband who will never understand, but who understands every day.
    May each of you be blessed with someone who cares about and loves you through every trial you come upon with this monster that is our life.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I loved what you wrote and I have to say that my husband fits all of your descriptions and I thank God for him everyday...especially on those days when I just cannot get out of the bed or move off of the couch or in too much pain to even eat!!

Thank you for reminding me to Thank My Husband for always being there!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

God Bless You Both!!

Hallelujah that you have the heart to appreciate your loved ones. It can be oh so easy to forget how much we are loved; some by husbands, others by family and others still...by friends.

Thank you so much for sharing. My heart goes out to you and my hope isthat you will have some sort of relief soon. It's so true what you say about, noone can truly understand how bad we feel until they hurt so bad they can't move. I sure understand that, as many days I feel the same way.

What a sweetheart you are to share with us....and how blessed you are to have such a loving companion.

Take care & much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

larnscollin,

That was very sweet expression and appreciation for your husband. My husband is that way as well and many times I just have to look at him and say, "thanks" and "I love you" which is so important.

Thanks

Thank you for giving thanks to those effected by the illness that are not ill. It makes me think and look at my family and try to understand it through their eyes too, not just mine.
    Cheryl

Thanks

LARS,
    u brought tears to my eyes, my hubby fits that description perfectly, besides that we don't have any kids. we actually had a scene like that on tuesday eve/wednessday morn.
    I am so grateful to him, i'm not sure what I'll do without him,
    We are so LUCKY to be loved by such wonderful supportive friends and family. We only have GOD to thank
    Lauri

Thanks

Ah, where would any of us be without those who love and care for us!

I am so grateful for the people in my life - my coworkers, my partner, my friends.

Thank you Larsscollin for reminding us all that our lives are filled with moments of pure joy and thankfulness.'

Gentle hugs ~