Thread: Hello

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Hello

Hello all,

My name is Taura and I am a new member I was recently diagnosed after being misdiagnosed for 7 years. Like most who are newly diagnosed I am struggling to stay positive. I am 25 years old ans I live in Florida. I joined so that I could communicate with others that have SLE so that we can continue to provide support and new information to each other.

I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Taurab22; :lol:
    I am happy that you decided to join us and I want to welcome you to our family here. The members here are all very understanding people who are here to help you as much as they can and in any way that they can.
    You will always find someone here when you are in need. You will never be judged, dismissed or condescended here! I am sure that you will find a friend or two (or more)!

Again......welcome!
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hi Taura,

Welcome again..did you see my post in the other forum where you started a thread too.

If not....welcome to the group. You'll find a very heart felt story how this forum came to be, wonderful people, big hearts.

We are people like you,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Welcome Taura,

I can't imagine being misdiagnosed for 7 years; the frustration alone. ops: Well, you are not alone at all. This is a wonderful support group; and we all learn from each other. We have either been there, or maybe are headed in that direction. I am very relieved for you that you finally have a diagnosis. That's half the battle alone. Saysusie has a lot of knowledge as well as many others on the board.

Oluwa warmly welcomed you; she is awesome!! We recently were chatting about solutions for leg pain at night.

Stay in touch and take care,

Faith 8)

Thanks

Hi Oluwa,

How are you doing? I hope you are feeling better, and the house renovation is painless.

Did you have your MRI and what were the results? I am thinking positive thoughts for you. How was your week?

I am dreaming of sleeping in tomorrow morning. It's been a long week; dragged to work, and then I wanted to sleep all through it. lol. :roll: Tired, dragging, can't even explain to my husband how exhausted I was. I would collapse on our bed mid afternoon and just want to sleep and sleep. :shock:

Feeling better today; hopefully weekend will be refreshing and not feeling tired. I hope you are havng a good week.

Take care,

Faith 8)