Thread: Hi, I'm DSylla

Thanks

Default Hi, I'm DSylla

Hi,

My name is DSylla and I'm from NYC.

I was diagnosed with Lupus ::boo!:: in 1985, i think... Anyway, I'm quite familiar with this dreaded dis-ease and I have battle scars to prove it. *lol*

I've been on MANY different meds in my life. Been on cytoxan twice and have taken loads and loads of predisone

Fast forward to today - I've been in remission for hmmm, 3 years. I believe in my heart that I can either heal myself or stay in remission.

We'll see.

I'm just trying to be the healthiest I can be because I'm darned tired of being sick!

Thanks

Hi DSylla,

I am a newbie here too. Lots of information, and good to interact with other Wolves. So glad to hear from someone in remission. At least those of us who haven't been there yet know that it is possible.

Diagnosed 3 years ago. And just had to quit my job as Fleet Manager at a big Ford dealership in SW Missouri.

When you went into remission, were you able to go back to work?

Have a great day.

Scotty

Thanks

Welcome DSylla,

Bravo, I am so happy you are in remission...that is definitely a fabulous thing. And three years. I'm celebrating for you...Me..mine has been an hourly intermission. But as of late..I think I've had a few good days. Chest pain but that is minor as of now.

What are you doing to self heal? Homepathy? Reflexology...acupuncture.. any alternative medicine? Nutrition? I am trying to find my way naturally but currently a pill is not so bad considering what I was before. Do share your technique...I would loved to know. I am always open to new remedies.

Welcome again...lots of wonderful people here to chat with...
    Keep well,
    Oluwa

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello DSylla;
    Welcome to our family where you've already seen how caring, informative, supportive and understanding our members can be. I am happy to hear that you are in remission and I agree that, if you continue to take care of yourself, continue to modify your lifestyle etc., you may remain in remission for many more years. At least that is my hope, as I am sure that it is your hope also.

I am glad that you joined us and, once again, welcome :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!