Thread: Dear Saysusie...

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Dear Saysusie...

Dear Saysusie...The joys of happier days with Lauri can never be taken from you. Let those joys soften the pain of your suffering you feel when it seems unbearable.

Heavenly Father, I ask, envelope Saysusie with your love, so no pain fills her heart. Thank you God. Amen.

Tight squeeze..hugs, Oluwa

Henry Scott Holland - Canon of St. Paulís Cathedral....
    I have only slipped away into the next room. I am I, and you are you. Whatever we were to each other, that we still are. Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used. Put no difference in your tone, wear no forced air of solemnity or sorrow. Laugh as we always laughed, at the little jokes we enjoyed together. Pray, smile, think of me, pray for me. Let my name be ever the household word it always was, let it be spoken without effect, without the trace of a shadow on it. Life means all that it ever meant. It is the same as it ever was; there is unbroken continuity. Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just round the corner. All is well.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oluwa;
    Thank you, from deep within my heart, for your prayer and oh, I thank you for the verse by Holland. You know, I do those very things that were written there, especially speaking of her in the same easy way that I used to. Unfortunately, when I do this, I can see the grimace on the faces of some whom I may be talking to at the moment. But, I've decided that if they do not wish to hear me speak about my daughter, about how she loved things, how she felt about things, about how knowing her and being her mother made me who I am.....then I do not need to be around those people!!
    Thank you again for your beautiful prayer and for thinking of me!

Peace and Blessings to You
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Celebrating your birth on earth...Happy Birthday Lauri...

Hugs for Mum..Saysusie.

Love,
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hi Suze,

Is this your precious baby girl's birthday today? Happy Birthday Lauri!!!!!

Giving life to your feelings by speaking words of appreciation and love for your daughter - is by far a very rich blessing that belongs in the hearts of those who can value your great sense of love for your daughter. Perhaps that grimmace - may be a hurt or sorrow they harbor within themselves; and haven't reconciled their own pain.

I respectfully would like to ask that you keep sharing your memories of your sweet daughter with those of us who love you so much - it's your way of honoring her life - and our way of coming to understand the great legacy that shares the name of "'Lauri's Lounge".

Let your spirit soar and met her up in heaven this day, and give flight to the delights of your own heart knowing that God chose you to be her mother....of all the people on this globe - GOD CHOSE YOU FOR HER...AND HE CHOSE YOUR DAUGHTER FOR YOU!!!!

Sing today and sing with all your heart.....let her hear your sweet voice.

Happy Birthday Lauri!!!!!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank you Browneyedgirl;
    I tell you, you do have a "sixth-sense" radar. I called a rehearsal on her birthday at 4:00 pm for a concert I am having in November. Before we got down to serious rehearsing, I asked if they'd indulge me and let me sing three songs for my daughter on her birthday. They were more than happy to allow me to do that. I sang "Stand", "The Prayer" and "Impossible Dream". no audience..just me, the band and Lauri!!! It was wonderful!!!!!!!

So, it turned out to be a beautiful day - October 10, 2007. One of the best days of this year..so far! :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Getting here a few days late, but Lauri's birthday celebration of the heart will not end!

Many hugs, warm wishes to you, Saysusie, and thankfulness for the fellowship we share - on this board born of your love for her.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thank You so much, Hatlady, for all that you do on these forums! Thank you for your kind wishes also :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie