Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: some dark humor to fight the pain

Thanks

Default Re: some dark humor to fight the pain

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU for making me smile! I swear, dealing with this disease and all of its wacky and often-ugly side effects is not easy. Humor truly is what gets me through the rough spots. I have a bit of a warped sense of humor as well and though right off the top of my head I can't add to your list, in time I may be able to. Trust me - my tired brain will be a-workin'. In the meantime, a sincere thanks for showing me that I am not alone in the ability to laugh at myself. It is often the one thing that gets me through and helps others to deal with me in a way that does not make them sad or uncomfortable.
    Take good care,
    Christin

Thanks

Default HUMOR

Christin,

THank you for appriciating that. I have found that laugh help me a lot to get through my day.
    One other question i have, anybody know if Full Spectrum lights against Depresion cam cause any effect on trigerin Lupus. I am considering to find one of this things?

Humor is the best.

Thanks

Default Thyroids

HI Hatlady,

I was by docotr, and he checked the thyropdis. Everything is OK. THe heart rates and verything was due to my hectic time that i am living right now. But i am very happy that finally one doctor was so open and asked me about my emotional part of this. And to be onest it made my day!, since not all doctors aske you about that. I desided again to go for anti depresion, which i stoped taking 3 months ago. I have to have more energie in my daily life. One more thing that i have learned in last weeks, is that nobody will know what is going on with my body and mind better then myself. So i will stilll ask for opinions but i have to KNOW ehat is good for me and what not. Lupus can make you moch stronger than you were befor. Thats the storie of the day.
    I hope everybody has understand what i meant.

"See you"