Hello I am an optometry student doing a research project on SLE for my anatomy class. We are required to conduct an interview with a patient who has SLE, since I do not know anyone with the disease would someone here be willing to answer some questions for me?
1. How long have you been diagnosed with SLE?
2. How did you know you were ill/how long did it take to diagnose the disease?
3. How has the disease affected your life? Are there anythings that you cannot do anymore?
4. What type of treatment are you currently on?
5. What symptoms do you have?
6. How often do the symptoms last?
7. Is there any information that you think the public should know to make them better aware of the disease?
feel free to add anything that I may have left out.
Thank you very much!