Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Really Embarassing question for Women Only

Thanks

Hi Randomword,

How are you and welcome to the forum.

I was wondering how is the Cymbalta? I am contemplating dosing with it. Suggested by my doctor. Does it make you feel like a blank chalkboard? No laughter nor tears? Weight gain? How long did it take to see an improvement of well being?

And..ah..how's the crotch sweat...your expression had me roaring.

Again welcome..
    Oluwa

Thanks

Hello - I just had to jump in on this topic!

As for the sweat, I get it sometimes, but for some reason haven't had it lately. Don't know what that'sabout. I do try t ostick mostly to cotton panties, my gyno told me that and to blow dry "down under" to reduce chances of yeast infections, which I used to be prone to, and worry with excessive moisture.

At the same time, have struggled with the dryness issue, as seem to have some borderline Sjogrens symptoms. So, I've done my research on that subject. I hate KY - stings, bad, ick..........I LOVE "Slippery Stuff." I've been using it for years and it works really well!

Good luck all! I'm glad we can talk about these sensitive subjects here, too. It feels good to have that level of trust and openness, doesn't it?
    Missy

Thanks

hi all! i had to jump in too :lol:

for the sweat 'down there', which do and like crazy, i use secret antipersperant clinical strength. what i do is use a non residue leaving soap (i use a vegitable based soap), let myself dry completely when i et out of the tub. then i use gold bond powder all around down there, but not too much of it. i dust off the excess then put the secret on. i find that this routine works better when i do it before i go to bed. this was recommended to me by a frend of a friend who's a dermatologist. she said that antiperperants in general (not necesarily deoderants) work better when you put them on clean skin ans well in advance of when you'll need them. so doing it before you go to bed gives it time to do what it needs.

also, it helps to not shave your hair down there completely. i forget what the dermi said it does specifically, but it helps with keeping you cool. hope this helps!

be well
    http://princesstinybutt.blogspot.com/

p.s.... spanx is a lifesaver!!!! :lol: