Thread: Kitties!

Thanks

Default Kitties!

I know that several of you are cat lovers like me.
    Right now, we are over-flowing in kittens! My daughter works for Petco. A few weeks ago, a cat was put into the adoption center, but it was soon found that she was pregnant. Meg brought Sarah home to "foster" her until she and the babies can all go back to the store to find homes. Three weeks ago, Sarah gave birth to four healthy kittens. They are now the size of large hamsters!
    On Thursday, a box full of five motherless kittens was abandoned at the store They were severely malnourished, and one died at Petco. Meg brought the other four home and introduced them to Sarah. She is now valiantly taking care of all eight babies!! The new ones are probably just a little older than hers, but they are half the size. Two of them are still having some problems, so Meg and I are supplementing them with bottles.
    We're hoping that all eight of the babies, plus Mama, will be happy and healthy and ready to go to the store in time to find good homes as Christmas kittens.
    I thought that you would like to hear about our babies!
    Marla

Thanks

How wonderful your cat is a super-mommy! Your house must be filled with smiles and warmth with all those kittens. I'm glad you were able to take in the additional foundlings, how awful that someone just abandoned them.

Now....I also hope you're able to adopt out most of them in a few more weeks!!!!!

Thanks

someone has been spying on my kat

click on picture
    Fair Oaks California

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

That was TOOOOO CUUUTE!! That is definitely my "Lexie", down to the innocent act after she's done something outrageous to wake me up!! I loved it!!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

That was awesome, Teriod! One of my kitties was lying next to my laptop when I played that, and she heard the 'meows' and started pawing the keyboard...so funny!! Thanks for the pick-me-up!
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Hi Marla, huge cat lover here. What you and your daughter are doing is GREAT! My cats are abandoned cats people have dumped as starving kittens. I understand the frustration.
    Hi Teriod, love it. My littlest kitty Sali does exactly that( minus bat ) for food. Too funny :lol: .
    Cheryl

Thanks

Hey Teriod,
    I loved the film, too! It reminded me of my hubby and the polydactyl kitten that we have. Dax has attached himself to Jeff and positively adores him. When Jeff tries to work on his laptop, Dax stretches across his lap and tries to play with the keyboard. If Jeff lies back in his recliner, Dax nibbles on his nose and ears, then curls up on his chest to nap with him. They are hilarious to watch!
    Marla

Thanks

that is so incredible that you're taking care of that many kitties.
    i have 2 rescued full grown cats, and they're a handful, so i can only imagine what it must be like for you.

Thanks

Marla..

Oh, I bet all those little fluff balls are so darling. Lucky you. When I got my Pookie Monster, she was so small. She looked like a chickadee that just hatched. Fur in spikes, one eye blue, the other green. I just couldn't resist. She looked so full of love and 12 years later she is still giving me love.

Everytime I go to the PetSmart I want to take them all home.

Teroid..

Did you do the sound effects...meowing and purring. Loved it. I think the star of your video was my Pookie Monster. And she isn't the little chickadee I once new. Head about the size of a tennis ball and the body of a soccer ball. I love every inch of her. Prescription weight control food, moving litter box upstairs, no treats..no pounds loss. Vets say it is just her.

Oluwa

Thanks

Hi all,
    Besides the nine (momma and babies) who will go back to Petco, we have seven kitties. Several of them are elderly - Whiskers is 17, Bexar and K.C. are both 14, and Shadow is 12. Gizmo & Casper were both rescued by Meg at various times. Dax was an unwanted polydactyl kitten that Meg brought home this summer.
    We also have 3 dogs. Zoe is my son's black Lab. Meg has a thousand dollar German Shepherd named Conner who helps her in her dog training classes. She also rescued Foxy, a tiny Chihuahua, this summer.
    We are always overflowing in animals and children in this house!
    Marla