Thread: Praise Report

Thanks

Default Praise Report

I just wanted to share with you how GOOD GOD has been to me. I applied for a part time job at our community college in student services, after being denied for social security and waiting on an appeal, they called me the next day and I intereviewed the next week. While waiting I also applied for a teaching position as well because once I finish my Masters I would like to teach on the University level so I will need experience so I thought it would be a good idea. Well the student service position came through and I began it at the beginning of last month. Then after working there a couple of weeks, they also called me regarding the teaching position. It worked out where I could do both jobs and still be part time.

The teaching position brought me in paying me the max, which shocked me because I don't have any "official" teaching experience but my degree, seminars, etc. In my other position, they are pleased with me that they are looking to give me a raise and want me to help them with some new things.

But, let me go back. I was really apprehensive about going back to work since I had been sick and about telling my employer about my lupus. And when I started they kept asking me if I wanted a full time position because there was once they wanted me to work in. So one day I asked my boss if I could speak to her in her office so I could explain why I didn't want a full time position and I soon as I told her I what I'd been through in the last year and I had lupus she just touched her chest and said I have it too. Look at GOD! I could have just shouted, but right them I knew GOD sent me there and he would work everything out and he has. Before I went back to work my husband was worried about me and I told him if it's not GOD's will for me to go back to work, he'll let me know if it is he will work it out. Now look at how he has blessed me. EXCEEDINGLY AND ABOVE ANYTHING WE CAN ASK OR THINK.

The director over the teaching program approached me yesterday about teaching 3 additional classes next semester.

I hope this can be encouragement to someone out there that GOD is still in control, he has not forgotten about you and sometimes you just have to step out there in faith and now that he has you in the palm of his hand. Just TRUST in HIM. GOD is so GOOD!

Thanks

God's plan at work...Alleluia.
    God loves us all...Amen.
    Oluwa

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Absolutely! Faith is such a powerful, yet misunderstood, word. Your message tells us all what "Faith" truly is. :lol: And, yes, God Is Good!

Many Congratulations!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Oh Pretti, that's AWESOME ! Noone loves us like God loves us, and HE above all else knows our needs....and his DESIRES for us are far beyond what we can imagine for ourselves.

Your email gave me goosebumps and I cried. When we are faithful to believe that God will work in our lives when we are able to step back and let God in long enough to do HIS work, everything works out....it always will.

Congratulations and thank you for your praise report. It so good to hear God's still in the restoration business, HE IS GOOD ISN'T HE? (smile). I hope that you will continue to take good care of yourself. I have started back to work, after being off for nearly two years....and having a "servant's heart", I catch myself wanting to do for others even to the point when I am so tired....but this time around, I've learned how precious those "good days" are, and I'm not willing to jeopardize my health. I hope you will do the same my friend.

I WISH YOU ALL THE VERY BEST GOD HAS IN STORE FOR YOU. Please keep us posted, and your news has brought a refreshing renewal to my spirit today.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

thank you so much Browneyedgirl! I too, have to remember my "new limitations" and not overdue it no matter how hard I would like to put in those few extra hours to help others.