Thread: difficult day

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default difficult day

Hi, it has been a difficult week. I missed two days of work because of pain and extreme fatigue thrown in with asthma attacks. The neuropathy in the legs has caused me to fall again and I am very discouraged right now. Thankfully I go to the rheumy tomorrow and perhaps we can get some anwers and on to a better track. I also made myself a promise to be completly up front with the rhuemy and tell him everything that is going on rather than keeping it to myself and thinking that I just have to deal with it. Thanks for letting me vent, sometimes its just hard to deal with this all on your own.

Thanks

Hi Red,

Ouch...did you hurt yourself from your fall. It does get discouraging having an illness, then to fall...I am sorry your week has been rough so far.

Yes, tell your doctor all your aches and pain. What we feel isn't a big deal, can be a very important for an indication of something bigger. So, leave nothing out. Write in down and bring the list with you and check each one off as you spoke of them. I do. If I am passed my 15 or 20 minutes he charges my insurance an extended exam. My co-pay remains the same regardless.

And if your doctor says it isn't anything ask him to explain. I didn't and for 2 months plus I dealt with the pain and found out yesterday it is pleurisy.

Venting? I like to calll it sharing. It helps to release the stress of going it alone. Takes a load off the mind and spirit. So, let it all out...

Hugs..rest and tomorrow just maybe better. Look forward to a new day. Think good things when you put your body to rest tonight.
    Oluwa..

Thanks

Gentle hugs to both of you!

Oluwa, you're so right. I actually take a list of questions and informatin to my doc. Othrwise I get in there, she says "How have you been?" and my mind goes :?: absolutely blank. When I can, I take 2 copies, so she can put one in my file.

Thanks

HatLady, you can squeeze me tight...that is what I tell my husband. It makes me feel like something is holding me together. Mentally and physically.

And how are you today HatLady? Me? Feeling quite chipper since I've taken more pills for my recent add to the Lupus' Suprise List...Now, I am down to a bit more than my usual ache. It is all good, mangeable.

Hugging you back,
    Oluwa