Thread: hi

Thanks

Default hi

hi everyone this site is sorting getting kinda boring so how is everyone i dont have any friends here

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello :lol:
    I am sorry to hear that you don't have many friends. I hope that you are able to find some joy today and everyday!

Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Well, gee...let's livin' things up, if I can for you.

So, how's school? Whats your curriculum Icegurl?

What does Icegurl represent? Oluwa is short for Ekeoluwa which means God has authority over me. God looks over me in the Yoruba language, Nigerian. A name given to me by my Mum-in-law. I tried to learn Yoruba, but my tongue just doesn't roll that way. I laugh, they laugh when I try. I just know really one or two word..beeni. Means yes. Been means okay..

Into music? MP3, an IPOD? I bought my husband an IPOD when they first came out and the ear buds have been in his ears ever since. He loves jazz. I like music too..most music. My collection consists of, well it has been awhile since I added to it...so no laughing.

Crystal Waters, Uncle Sam, Nawang Khechog (Tibetan), Patsy Cline, Carly Simon, Luther Vandross, Donnie McClurkin, Shaggy, Barry Manilow..I hear you laughing...ah many more..I like it all.

Being 15, do you date...like make-up...do the movies, read...

Do you want to talk about Lupus? How is your health? Are you into sports? Enjoy junk food, food in a wrapper or eats like juices and salads? probably little meat,eh?

Brothers? Sisters? Younger or older?

If you are bored, you need interaction, but you can start too. You started to chat in another thread with me..and that is all you wrote.

I am sure I am like old, old to you but I am a girl too..I have 46 years experience and I was 15 for year. Do, I qualify for fun and not boring...

Enjoy your day, sometimes we have to make things fun to enjoy it with others.

TTFN,
    Oluwa