Thread: New here with a question not sure if this is were to post???

Thanks

Default New here with a question not sure if this is were to post???

Hi all been diagnoised for a few years now, and have been lucky enough to have been lurking on this board for quite sometime you guys look so helpful. So i thought i would just jump in. I have had reacuring kidney stones time after time after time this is like my 8 bout with them i have seen a neprflogist (spelling) :roll: :roll: So i will see them on monday but i just was wondering if anyone else had alot of kidney stones out there. Thank you Julie

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

One of the things that lupus does is causes damage to the kidneys. It is not difficult to believe that Kidney stones would be one of the symptoms of kidney involvement with Lupus (although lupus nephritis is the most common). A kidney stone is a hard mass developed from crystals that separate from the urine and build up on the inner surfaces of the kidney. Kidney stones occur in roughly one in 10 people in the United States. Once a person gets more than one stone, others are likely to develop, so it is not uncommon to have many attacks of kidney stones. :?
    Perhaps someone who has experienced this will respond to your post! I wish you the very best.

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

juliewi -

First of all welcome, I'm glad you are joining in!

Try posting to the symptoms board and see if you get a better response...

You might also try searching for "kidney stones" with the option of search for all terms and see if any of those results help while you wait for live responses.

Hope this helps and again Welcome!
    AB