Thread: I'M WORRIED ABOUT ST. JAMES...ANY WORD, SUZE????

Thanks

Default I'M WORRIED ABOUT ST. JAMES...ANY WORD, SUZE????

I can't seem to shake this worry I have for St. James. We haven't heard anything for awhile and I wanted to know if someone has information.
    I miss him.

Calling all prayer warriors, let's lift our brother in constant prayer, that God will continue to His work in St. James' life.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I JUST got an e-mail from him! He says he is finally starting to feel like himself again and realizes that recovery does not come as quickly or easily as it did in our youth :lol:
    He just celebrated his 50th birthday (again!!!) and is happy about that. He is still a bit depressed, but is trying to keep his spirits up and hoping that he will bounce out of his depression soon.
    He cut his finger off several months ago (1/3 of his ring finger) and so has not been able to play guitar (another thing that depresses him). I am praying that he does get back to his guitars soon.
    He is now using a walker to get around and doesn't like this very much. All of the above mentioned factors have made him seek isolation because he abhors the pity that he gets when he goes out. On top of all of this, his favorite dog, Violet, is very ill and may have to be put down.
    In spite of everything, he sends his love to his family here and hopes to be back moderating soon (he says within a month or so!).
    I made sure that he knew that everyone here missed him, but what we wanted most was for him to regain his health. I told him that we would all be here waiting whenever he was ready to return!
    I will, and I know all of you will, continue to keep him in our prayers and know that he will return to some form of normalcy and be back sharing his wisdom, words of encouragement, humor and insight with all of us again!
    We miss him, but we want him healthy!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Thanks for the update, Saysusie. I'm so glad for the good news!
    Missy

Thanks

THANK YOU SO MUCH, I FIGURED THAT WE WOULD NEED TO LIFT HIM UP HIGHER IN OUR PRAYERS....and I shall!

You are so wonderful, caring and compassionate. You do such a great job of keeping track of all "your kids" (smile) here; and you soothe our aching hearts, our worried miinds, and calm our fears....YOU ARE NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING!

Thanks lovely lady, hope you're having a good day!

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are most welcome Browneyedgirl et al :lol:

With Much Love
    Saysusie :lol:
    Look For The Good and Praise It!