Thread: Vale Kevin

Thanks

Default Vale Kevin

I would like to thank you all for just being here. Although I didn't post much, used to come in here and read, in an effort to find out things that may have helped my husband.
    Sadly, he lost his battle with Lupus in the central nervous system on the 20th August. He had been having problems breathing for a while and would not go to the hospital, as we found that there was little that they would do for him, just tell him to use his nebuliser, and send him home.
    He went to be on the Sunday night , went to sleep and just stopped breathing. I found him the next morning.
    I have the comfort of knowing that he is now out of pain and free again

Thanks

I am so sorry, You and your family have our deepest sympathies

Best wishes and prayers

Terry Sligar and family
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Hi Widgelli,

My heart and prayers go out to you during this incredibly sad time in your life. Thank you for reaching out and sharing with us, I know you are going through so much grief right now. Our administrator, Saysusie, will stop in to greet you. She has a daughter that I'm sure was on God's personal "meet & greet committee" to help welcome your husband to and through the gates of Heaven.

It takes a lot of courage to keep on "keeping on" when our world seems to fall apart. You feel like your life has just exploded into thousands of little pieces and you're not quite sure where to start picking up. If I may be so bold, I would say.....breathe deep, rest, cry, share your stories with family, loved ones & friends; let others comfort you although you may feel like you "just need to be alone"...I have learned through my own experiences that people show up in our lives at appointed times for all kinds of reasons but always in their due season; those people may help you grieve, may help you move on; may help you cry....whatever their gift is to you - I hope you will allow that experience to take place as I believe it can all be a part of the healing process.

I think we all want to ask that question that we ALL desparately seek the answer to ...and that is ....why? why did your husband get sick, why did he have to die....why, why, why. I truly do believe that there are questions here on earth that can only be answered in heaven; and I believe that is one of the greatest mysteries in life.

I hope that as time passes, and your memories become sweeter, and that as you realize that moving on never means forgetting; your husband will be a vital part of you will remain to be for the rest of your life. My prayers for you will be that you will find great comfort in the company of friends and family; that you will always know that you will never be alone in the arms of God's love. May you find remembrances of your husband in the simplicity of life - and most of all , I pray for you that peace will fill every part of your heart and mind....as you said, your sweetheart will never experience another day of pain - it's all gone. He came into your life to be an inspiration, and you came into his for companionship that live in both of your hearts forever.

May God's enduring peace keep you safe, may His love be your comfort; and may His grace keep you strong.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Widgeli,

Sorry to hear about your loss. I pray that GOD will stregthen and comfort you with each passing day. Lean not to your own understanding and lean on God for all of your answers.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Widgeli;
    I am so sorry to hear that you no longer share the physical comforts of having your husband here with you. I know how hard that kind of loss can be; you want so badly to see his smile, smell his skin, look into his eyes and just be able to touch him. Those things are no longer possible. But, believe me, you will share precious moments with him again.
    I truly believe that the difference between our plane here in the physical world and their plane in the ethereal world is very miniscule. Our loved ones still find a way to communicate with us to let us know that they are well, happy, whole and complete. My daughter comes to me in my dreams. She always seems to come when I need her the most. No one can convince me that there is no life after physical life! I know that there is and our loved ones are no longer in pain, no longer limited by the illnesses that wracked their physical bodies. My daughter comes to me at whatever age comforts me the most. I've seen her at age 6, at age 11, at age 14, at age 18, at age 24, etc.
    I read a book that asserted that we all made a conscious choice (in heaven) what type of lessons we wanted to learn here on earth. Some of us choose to come to earth and learn our lessons quickly so that we can get back to heaven. Those who choose to stay for short periods of time, but want to give much to the world, sometimes choose to leave their physical bodies due to an illness because that is sometime easier for their loved-ones. When their lessons are learned and when they have completed their missions, they choose to go back to heaven. Unfortunately, while here in this physical plane, we forget what life was like in heaven (which is a good thing, because if we all remembered, no one would choose to stay here for any length of time at all). However, when we return, we remember fully. So, in essence, we make a sort of contract with GOD; we choose our parents, our loved ones, our friends, our turmoils and our accomplishments. The more that we learn in the physical plane, the closer we get to perfection in the ethereal plane.
    This hypothesis gave me comfort - My daughter chose me and my husband as her parents, she chose my son as her brother, she chose my son-in-law as her husband. Thinking this way made me feel honored that she and GOD agreed that I was to be her mother! That she chose to leave quickly and that she is waiting for me. A minister told me that when I reach heaven, I will say to my daughter, "Oh Lauri, I am so glad to see, touch, smell, and hold you again. It's been too many years" and Lauri would reply, "No Mom, for me, it has only been a couple of hours!"
    Please know that you and your family are in my prayers. I pray that you are strengthened by the love of your friends and family. I pray that you are comforted by the love of GOD and your husband. Please know that any emotion that you are feeling is the right emotion and that however you choose to express it is the right way to express it!
    May you find much peace in knowing that there are many who are here for you!

With Love and Understanding
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Dear widgelli:

I'm so saddend to hear about your husband. I want to add my sympathy and promise of prayer to the others that you've received on this forum. I'm sure you provided him all the love and care you could. He's at rest now, and will be restored to health and strength, ready to greet you. I loved Saysusie's post to you - she has walked this path and has given you some wonderful insights. I hope those words are a comfort to you.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I am so sorry and sad to hear about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.....May the Lord of peace Himself continually grant you peace in every circumstance. II Thessalonians 3:16
    For I know the plans I have for you declares the Lord, plans for good and not evil to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11