Thread: OPC-3

Thanks

Default OPC-3

I bumped into a man at the grocerery store a few weeks ago and he recomended a product called OPC-3. He said it's the most powerful anti-oxident.

I looked it up, and OPC's are Oligemeric Proanthocyanidins and there has been amazing results posted everywhere.

He mentioned that he had started taking OPC-3 2 months ago and feels like a new person. He said OPC-3 imparticular is a superior form and directed me to a website that carried it. I bought a 30 day supply. It's been 2 weeks and I already feel a difference.

Has anyone else heard of or tried an OPC-3?

Thanks

some over the counter products can be hazardous to people with lupus

and after further reseach, this website deals with grape seed and gin, which ive heard of for use with lupus, but have not tried yet,,,,,,,,,,now i have :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nfire: nfire:
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Teriod,
    Interesting emoticons! Just how much gin was involved?
    Marla

Thanks

Ill nnnneeeevvveeeerrrrrr tell :lol: :lol:
    Fair Oaks California

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tooo Funny !!!!! :lol:
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I've been taking an OPC product for many years, but mine doesn't say anything about gin! Where do I sign up?
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mnjodette
    I've been taking an OPC product for many years, but mine doesn't say anything about gin! Where do I sign up?
    Hey Jody, how ya doin, I hope things are getting better for you, I you've been hurtin alot,, im talkin to you in this thread because i want to find out about the opc products for fms for my wife, did they help you with the arthralgia??
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

This may sound dumb, but what is OPC for and how is it suppose to help. Is it for joints, muscles, etc....., or over all everything? :?
    Cheryl

Thanks

Hey, Teriod! Thanks for checkin' in on me. I'm still struggling some; chest pain and not breathing right. It's just a puzzle. Started on cellcept. I'm just not sure it's the right choice, but my rheumy said let's give a try - so I'm trying. I feel like I took three steps forward and about 10 steps backward these past couple of months. But, I'm movin' on - exercising a little, trying to ignore symptoms or a least learn to live with them. Gotta' fight the good fight, right?

OPC is primarily an antioxidant. You can get it in several forms - we use a powder. Has several extracts: grape seed, red wine, pine bark, bilberry and citrus (bioflavonoids.) You can buy similar things in some of the big discount stores like Sam's Club. We buy ours on-line from a place called Saratoga Supplements, but I don't think there's anything special about them - just a good price. I've just been diagnosed with FMS, and am taking Flexeril for that - seems to help. My sister-in-law has had very bad FMS for some years now and she takes OPC. But, she does a lot of other things, too, so I'm not sure of the impact of the OPC. I showed the OPC to my rheumy and she said it certainly wouldn't hurt to take it. I think it helps. It might make a difference for your wife. Like anything else, I guess you have to check with the docs before you mix over the counter stuff with meds, but I think it's worth a shot.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."