Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: keto-DHEA anyone? if anyone has tried it let me know!!!

Thanks

without Udo's I'm in the hospital unable to digest my food. Udo's Digestive Enzymes are fantastic.

I am on chemo but I do a nice balance between natural and medical and it's giving me more quality of life for sure. I have a whole regime of natural and it's been great. I'm glad to see more people seeking some natural solutions. I am very lucky that my doctor is a big believer is natural solutions.

Ginger tablets have helped my nausea. Pure cranberry tablets, DHEA rather then testosterone, Super One Plus vitamins, glucosamine, vitamin E, Udo's digestive, fish oils...

I have managed to stay off Prednisone for 2 years because of my regime and that was key for me as the Prednisone was brutal and I have suffered so many effects from Prednisone use.

Thanks

Default amen to that

Amen to that guppie!
    i've been off prednisone fora year and 4 months and am presently doing pretty well.
    i read in the huge gray book "Alternative medicine" that 100% of lupus pts have food allergies and low stomach acid, so I had food allergy tests and have been taking the enzymes and stay away from milk, and go easy on the wheat.

i wish all the regular doctors would discussthese kinds of things. how are you supposed to get stronger if you can't digest food?
    they're starting to come around, some of them, and that's refreshing.
    i had one rheum fire me because she didn't like me questioning her "authority" by bringing in articles, talking about alternative medicine, etc. i was going to fire her that same day
    Professional Smart Aleck
    www.carlau.com
    "A clown is like an aspiring, only is works twice as fast."- Groucho Marx

Thanks

That's so funny about getting "fired" by a Rheumy"! Sounds like it was a good call. I have to say that I also love my Naturopath, because some of them can be just as anti-"the other side" as Western Medicine doctors! Plus, she does my acupuncture, too, which makes it nice not to have to go to yet another health practitioner!

Missy

Thanks

Default tadpole? guppy?

hey why does it say "tadpole" under my name?
    Professional Smart Aleck
    www.carlau.com
    "A clown is like an aspiring, only is works twice as fast."- Groucho Marx

Thanks

Um, I think it has to do with how many posts you've made. I think you move from newbie to guppie to tadpole? I just noticed mine changed recently, too.

Since we're listing all our natural therapies, I'm taking:

Cellcept 2000mg
    Lisinopril 40 mg
    Prevacid 30 mg
    Prednisone 10 mg (Yeah! Was on 30 mg!)

Acupuncure every 2-3 weeks
    Color therapy every 2-3 weeks
    Milk Thistle, Dandelion Root, and Turmeric
    B-100's
    Calcium Citrate w/ Vitamin D
    Multi-Minerals

Missy

Thanks

still doing the DHEA - sex drive thing is fantastic and my mood is quite good. The only thing - the oily skin and breakouts. I have cut down my dosage to try to curb this side effect, don't like that.

That has helped a bit - do you know of anything to help with the oily skin related to DHEA?

I still really like the DHEA and love the sex drive and feeling of well-being it does tend to give.