I am a 30 year old female and I have been living with SLE for the past 15 years. I was diagnosed about 8 years ago by my family physician. It was a hard diagnosis due to the fact that my ANA is normal. I was always told by doctors, you just have a virus get some rest. Rest never seemed to help.

Lately I have been dealing with the discoid rash on my face. On top of the rash I have been getting sever acne. My rhematologist sent me to a dermatologist however NOTHING they did seemed to help short of going on oral steroids. I have tried to stay off of the steroids as they complicate things even more for me.

I recently found an awsome supplement that has been doing wonders for me. The swelling has gone down and I have way more energy! I'm hopeful for the first time in years that this could continue.

I have three children an 8 year old boy, a 3 year old girl and a 7month old boy. My youngest has a rare genetic disorder that has caused a lot of health concerns. I need to be on top of my health for them. Currently I am a stay home mom as I can not hold a job with my energy levels. I am going to school online to retrain in accounting. Something that does not require me to be phyical in my work. I have worked in retail all my life. I have been married to my husband for 4 years now.