Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Complete Urinary Incontinence - Please Help!

Thanks

Sarah you said that your right lung feels like I've been punched repeatedly. I had a coughing virus for a few months last year and I eventually broke a rib from the continuous coughing. There was nothing much that could be done except pain killers. The break only shows up after the bones start to heal and calcify. I hope for your sake you have not broken a rib as it was a very painful 4 months of recovery.
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

I wouldn't mind a bit of constipation, either. The Plaquenil gives me the trots. I recently renewed my prescription, and I swear the fresh bottle of pills is more potent than the last! I've had the poopsalottas for the past three days.
    My incontinence problems are the worst when I first stand up. I can be sitting on the couch and just feel that I might need to visit the RR. As soon as I stand up, it becomes a real emergency. Getting down the hall to the potty is a real problem. I have the same problem when I first get up in the morning, and that's when the legs don't want to get moving and I'm hanging onto everything. Unlike Serand, I do have a beloved man that I like to sleep next to with nothing to divide us, so I would really get upset if I had her problem!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by magistramarla View Post
    My incontinence problems are the worst when I first stand up. I can be sitting on the couch and just feel that I might need to visit the RR. As soon as I stand up, it becomes a real emergency. Getting down the hall to the potty is a real problem. I have the same problem when I first get up in the morning, and that's when the legs don't want to get moving and I'm hanging onto everything.
    I know this is an old thread... I did a search for incontinence and lupus.

The above statement describes me! TMI, but a while ago I didn't make it to the toilet.