Hey guys!

I'm pretty much convinced I have lupus, although my family seems to disagree with me. At this point, I don't know what else it could be. I was tested for it, but received no word on my ANA, so it was either lost or is probably negative.

i go to the doctor so much that I feel like I'm wasting his time with my complaints.

Right now I'm having a "flare up" of whatever this is including:

-joint pain/swelling in the knees, ankles, toes, wrists and fingers
-dry skin, especially on the face
-extreme fatigue
-pain in my chest (which has been checked out several times and has nothing to do with my heart)
-low grade-fever

I was doing a temporary job at a theatre company and had to quit as this week is tech week and i couldn't lift and/or walk around a lot without pain.

I'm only 23. I'm supposed to go back to school (graduate school) in a week and a half and my parents are suggesting i don't. That's a huge problem because I cannot defer without at least attending for one semester. My class schedule seems easy and I just CANNOT CANNOT stay at home with my parents. i have a lot of issues with them, and at my age, I really need to be away.

My parents keep telling me to call the doctor, but everytime i go, they just tell me I have a virus. But how can I have a virus 2-3 times a month?!

Any advice/help is appreciated.