Thread: Faith and Lupus

Thanks

Default Faith and Lupus

Just wanted to introduce myself and share how glad I am that I have a place to openly express how faith has been an integral part of my ability to deal with having Lupus.

I was diagnosed 17 years ago and I know it is God who has given me the strength and perserverance to carry on day by day. I am a Christian living with Lupus and I pray that He is honored by my life.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Mrssjlee :lol:
    Thank you for posting here and for sharing how faith has allowed you to deal with having Lupus.
    The God in me sees and acknowledges and loves the God in you...Namaste!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi Mrssjlee,

Welcome, new friend! Like you, I feel faith is such a HUGE part of my living with and getting through those difficult times with lupus.

I am of the personal belief that there have been thousands upon thousands of men and women who have fought and died for our country so that we MAY ALWAYS have the freedom to celebrate that which sustains us when we run out of ourselves and of our own "powers".

I can tell you that being sick is nothing we ever do gracefully, but I have learned that when we let go and let God, it becomes all too evident to me that there is a living God at work in our lives and in the lives of those who have helped me in so many ways.

So keep comin' back, we'll be here waiting with open hearts and a prayer for you always.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown