Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is the life span for a person diagnosed with Lupus?

Thanks

I'm very sorry to hear about your brother - I lost an older brother to cancer two years ago - it makes a hole in your heart that never quite heals.

Thanks

Default Thanks and MRI

Thanks for all the encouragment. I went to take a MRI this morning. When I got there I couldn't do it. It was to tight. I tried. It was very hard. It takes 45 mts and I could be held closed in for that long.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sisterloudjoy
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. I know, all too well, how such a loss can have a lifelong affect on you and your family. The pain never goes away, it never gets better....we just handle it differently with the passing years!!

With reference to you MRI...could they not offer you a sedative? They gave my mother a sedative for her MRI because she had the same issues as you. She was then able to complete the test.

I wish you Peace, Grace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

I had a sedative. I was uncomfortable with taking it. I called the radiologist and she told me that it was open and it look like a donut. She didn't tell me it was tight. They would have to put me completely asleep to take one. I don't even know if I want to try again.