Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ALONE

Thanks

Default ALONE

I feel all alone in the mens forum, I know this isnt the "He man, woman haters" club but cmon guys you can talk about lupus, if you got it, get over it, and talk and help others with it, I know many guys have the "Manly" tude and dont want to have to admit to a physical discrepancy, but thats what this board is for and knowledge is power

so lets in increase your mind capacity to make up for your exhaustion

Terry
    Fair Oaks California

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I feel your loneliness here Teriod. Wish I could help! But know that I'm always sticking my nose in and if you ever want me to butt-out, do not hesitate to say "Hey Susie..coulja just BUTT-OUT!!" :lol:

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

oh no never, you are a much welcome influence, im just trying to entice more male participation, I know there are some male lurkers in here that want to talk!!!!
    Fair Oaks California

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

keep trying...I know they'll come around :lol:

Saysusie

Thanks

hello Teriod,
    how have you been, I am still lurking around the place, been having alot of trouble again with my job, looks like i wont have one soon, my boss has told me to either run the machine or leave.
    i have had more blood test done and it showed that my liver is not right , so i told my boss again that i am not running the machine if we run uv on it. so he gave me the alternatum, run it or leave.
    i have started going four wheel driving again this time my mate and i go at around 10pm at night and rock home early morning, we have had up to three vehicle go and we have had a ball, we are pretty dry over here at the moment but still able to find mud holes, deepest one we went in was probably close to a meter deep.longest stretch of rutted mud runs are close to 100m long and it is just hole after hole, if they are as deep as what they are now i dread to see how deep they get when we get rain.

shane

Thanks

hey shane how ya been, sorry about the liver but glad to hear you've been wheelin

a couple of questions, are you able to do something else around you work?? and would it be an unjustifiable hardship on them if you did something else at that printer??

if you answered yes to these questions they way i read about your disability dscrimination act then you have rights to present them with(although its very confusing to read australian) but heres the link
    http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/c...92264/s15.html

scroll to bottom
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

thanks Teriod,
    over the years i have worked there i have learnt to run every machine in all three sections so there is a number of machines i can go and run or also spent time doing the office side as well, but he recons that if i dont work on the press there is no room for me anywhere else. one of the people i work with say they are getting rid of me cause i am a liability to them as a future threat(to sue) to the company. not quite sure what they mean exactly but get the drift.
    thanks again i will read through the link and see what i can find

shane

Thanks

wow shane im sure sorry about that, after hearing what your co-worker said, i would think "I am now"

they call that "wrongful termination" here in the states

IIRC brian deals with this, look for a link in here called discrimination

Terry
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

hello terry
    how ya been. what the weather doing over there its at the tail end of our winter here well if you really call it a winter.has not been that cold only a few days here and there. we need rain really bad here hey we have no water in our dams for drinking hope the rain comes soon it will also flush the crabs out of there holes.

take it easy

shane

Thanks

just been hot here, a fairly normal summer, just cant wait for the clouds so maybe my energy levels will go up i hope

hows things going with your boss??

did you get all your concrete poured, wish i had someone to pour me a garage floor, oh well just another thing to be put off, talked to a lawyer about disability last week, she said it should be a slam dunk and that i shouldnt even see a courtroom so that is good news kinda

been writing alot of letters lately trying to keep the forest service from taking our forest away from us who like to trail run

i thought you had a lot of mud holes to play in??? is your drought that bad there??

the middle of country has been getting hit with storm after storm which is odd for this time of year, maybe they belong to you guys

Terry
    Fair Oaks California