Thread: cure for lupus

Thanks

Loa loa filariasis (also loiasis, Calabar swellings and African eyeworm) is a skin and eye disease caused by the nematode worm, loa loa filaria. Humans contract this disease through the bite of a horsefly. The deer fly and the Mango Fly are also a vector of Loa loa. The disease can cause red itchy swellings below the skin called "Calabar swellings". The disease is treated with the drug diethylcarbamazine (DEC).

Human loiasis geographical distribution is restricted to the rain forest and swamp forest areas of West Africa, being especially common in Cameroon and on the Ogowe River. Humans are the only known natural reservoir. It is estimated that 2-13 million humans are infected with the Loa loa larvae.

do you live in a rain forest,swamp area, or west africa???????? this does not mention any organ or extremity involvement which many lupies have

I know people who have had this and it is taken care of very easily, and i have personally been tested for it and found to be negative and still suffer from lupus with very little skin involvment
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

you dont have a website posted
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

dead link
    Fair Oaks California

Thanks

Hi Ojibway..

Interesting. I was able to read it. Left me feeling like I was crawling was parasites though the others I host go unnoticed.

One question, how are you going to remove the parasites now that you know?

Hey, if the Plaquenil was working for you..soda crackers with a few sips of Coke or 7-Up help with the nausea and isn't expensive.

That indeed would be wonderful if there is a connection...wouldn't that be something.

Be well,
    Oluwa