Thread: What brand sunscreen do you use on your face?

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default What brand sunscreen do you use on your face?

8) I love the summer, but my skin hates the sun. I need everyone's help on finding a good sunscreen for my face. I have sensitive skin, especially on my face. I have the infamous butterly rash across the bridge of my nose and my cheeks. My rash has been noticeably more red now that summer is around. I bought the Neutrogena UltraSheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 70. Protects me from both UVA/UVB. It says its safe for the face as well. Has anyone used this kind of lotion on their face? Is it gentle enough to use? It does say it is dermatologist recommended. :?:
    "I've learned that when bad times come, you can let them make you bitter or use them to make you better."

Thanks

I've used the Aveeno stuff that's similar to the Neutrogena product you're talking about - seems to work well and I've had no reactions (my face is sensitive, too.)
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I actually use that very same stuff - Neutrogena. It works really well for the weekends, when I' not in the mood for makeup. During the week, I use Clinique make-up with SPF.. I'm extremely fair on top of the lovely sun sensitivity and butterfly rash. The makeup is light, but effective.

Sonya

Thanks

Hi!

I use BIODERMA PhotoDerm Max (S.P.F. 100); it was recommended by my Rheumatologist.

Keep well and God bless!

Thanks

I use Clinique City Block 40 spf under my make-up or instead of my makeup. It's oil free, and a lot of sunscreens seem to make me break out on my face, but this one hasn't.
    Missy

Thanks

Under my makeup, I use Eucerin, with an spf of 30. Makeup is Revlon, with an spf of 25. And NOTHING gets past the hat anyway!
    8)

Thanks for the info on the Neutrogena - if I'm doing a lot outside, I do add sunscreen - and I think the spray "stuff" I have will be out of date this month. (I think that's neutrogena, but I'm not sure which one - it is about spf 40 or 50) So I needed info on what to get next!

Thanks

Default Clarins

Clarins is the best!