I am new to the site...I have been having problems for a couple of years now, but in the last couple of months I have had 2 visits to the ER and have just been feeling crummy all the time! I am seeing a new PCP and he has recently diagnosed me with Lupus. My grandfather has it, which is rare for men, but I am starting to get scared! I go to see the Rheumatologist next friday. I am just so TIRED and worn down. I go to bed every night at 8 and dont wake up till 7 and its like it is such a big deal just to drag myself out of the bed. I have been having off and on fevers sometimes as high as 102, infection after infection, sore aching joints, and headaches! I am only 22 and feel like I am living in the body of a 70 year old woman. My boyfriend has been very supportive, but I know he is so tired of hearing me say "I just don't feel good baby". He has read up on lupus and last night we read the Spoon Theroy. I just started crying as we were reading it together...I can so relate to how the author feels!!! I'm just very frustrated ...I JUST WANT TO FEEL GOOD!! Is there any advise someone could give me about the fatigue and the achey joints. . . Does anyone know what I should expect when I go to the Rheumatologist? [/quote]