Thread: upper back and side pain any1?

Thanks

Default upper back and side pain any1?

i have no idea whats going on w/ me and was hoping sum1 can help ive had this pain b4 along with tingling fingers, hair loss,achy wrists and ankles im always tired and sun sensitivity.

the pain is what bothers me most it hurts 4 a few hours then goes away and comes back i havent told a dr yet cause im scared ill be put in the hospital is there any over the counter pain meds that worked 4 any1? im not actually sure if i have lupus yet i only had an ANA test that came bac positive. i dont have a fever or the ever popular butterfly rash so its hard 2 kno whats wrong with me any advice?

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

First, I think that it is VERY IMPORTANT that you tell you doctor about these pains so that you can get treated. If you get treated soon enough, you may not have to go to the hospital. However, if you wait too long, it may require that you go to the hospital and may even require surgery (depending upon the cause). Without knowing what is causing the pain, we cannot give you suggestions to deal with it. Some over the counter medications could cause serious harm if taken for the wrong reasons!
    You pain could be a sign of kidney damage, or it could be muscle problems, or it could be spinal damage.....there are too many variables. So, you must let your doctor know so that you can get tested and treated right away!

I wish you the very best
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

I agree with saysusie, tell your doc. They can't help if you don't tell them everything. Its always scarey, but take a chance. Maybe its something not to severe, you just don't know if you don't go. I've had some severe back pain that strangely enough was not bad, sat wrong day before and slowly pulled back out of line. Severe pain in side, I was dehydrated. I've had some pain that was real bad, some not. You'll not know until you go. Besides, the relief of an answer helps so much( as well as taking care of the problem does too ).

Hope this helps.
    Cheryl

Thanks

i went 2 the hospital there was sum sludge in my gallbladder i have no idea what that is the pain got so bad i went 2 the E.R at 2am but i still have a feeling that sumthings wrong