Thread: Lupus Nephritis

Thanks

Default Lupus Nephritis

Hi everyone hope you all are well. I was diagnosed with lupus nephritis just over a year ago ( i was 24) i didn't suffer with lupus before this so i was really scared when they told me.
    the doctors started me on cyclophosphamide straight away for 3 months as they thought if they delayed and tried other medication first i may end up with too much kidney damage as i developed symptoms early before any damage had really taken place so i guess im lucky that way.
    i now take other medication every day and luckily i have not had a flare up since it first started. the doctors are really pleased with my progress.
    i hope this will boost the spirits of anyone just diagnosed with this condition as it isn't always bad, just think positive and keep smiling.[/quote]

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Windy;
    Welcome to our site. I am glad to hear that your medications have helped your symptoms and prevented further flare-ups. I have heard good things about Cyclophosophomide. I am glad that it is working well for you!
    I hope that we can be of some help to you on this forum. Once again, welcome :P
    Saysusie