Thread: Headaches

Thanks

Default Headaches

I've been having headaches lately. I used to get migraines years ago and thought I had them licked. I was on atenolol for years, not for hypertension, but to control my migraines. Worked great. Stopped taking it some time ago because it seemed I had outgrown the headaches. Now they seem to be creeping back. I had what I assume to be a migraine a week ago and now wake up with some pretty bad headaches often. Almost feels like sinus headaches, but then my migraines always did. But, I get so wiped out by them now. Could this be lupus-related? I hate....ABSOLUTELY HATE....going on another medication. But I think I may have to go back on the atenolol. I can't do headaches again...just can't. Anyone have any advice on how to manage headaches? I'm working up to another one right now.

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."

Thanks

I have been experiencing the same thing and they usually are primarily over my right eye, is this where yours are? I seem to get mine when I am laying down.

Thanks

Scroll down to the other entry of "headaches". there's good advice and ideas there to read. Sorry for you gals pain, sufferer of migrains myself.
    Cheryl

Thanks

i get headahes from the sun and the lights i havent found anything that works 4 me yet sorry

Thanks

I'm there with Icegurl.. the sunlight is causing me to get headaches. The only relief I get is a cool rag over my eyes, a dark room, and a long nap.

I've really had to keep the hats and sunglasses handy this summer.

Sonya

Thanks

I'm back on the atenolol, and the headaches are gone already. Guess that sends me a message - one more pill in my life!

Jody
    "If you trust Google more than you trust your doctor than maybe it's time to switch doctors."