Thread: Help my friend get married!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Help my friend get married!

Hello, I just joined this community hoping that you might be able to help a friend of mine.

My friend, Theresa, was diagnosed with Lupus a few years ago and has since been dealing with her diagnosis and all that comes along with it with the support of her friends and family, particularly her boyfriend, Jon. Jon has been her rock through some of the toughest times and she calls him her "Prince Charming." They are truely a couple to admire.

A local radio station broadcasted a contest for a dream wedding in Las Vegas. Those who wanted a shot at winning had to submit their love story in writing along with a picture. Theresa submitted their story and as luck would have it, they were selected as one of the final 7 winners! The winner of the dream wedding will be chosen according to who has the most online votes.

This is where I am asking for your help. You can find the contest, along with Jon and Theresa's story by going to the WQMX 94.9 website and clicking on the "Say I do In Vegas" Link. Please help my friend make her dream come true. I can think of no one who deserves this stroke of luck more than she, and I would love to see her have one of her life long dreams come true and experience it with the person who has been through her side through it all.

The morning the voting started, there was a glich in the system and all votes for Theresa and Jon (and possibly another couple) were not counted, so they lost out on an entire day's worth of voting. This is why I felt inspired to reach out to others to help me help them see their dreams come true.

Thank you for all the help you can give me on this! It will be so exciting to help these 2 start their new life together!

Thanks

Default Will help

It would be an honor to help them. Count me in to vote

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I will certainly submit my vote for them to have their "Dream Wedding" in Las Vegas!

Saysusie

Thanks

I went yesterday and all the stories were pretty neat, but I voted for them. Hopefully they will get alot more votes.