Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Itchy&Scratchy

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh I do! Especially when the weather changes, or I spend too much time in the sun, or I eat something with lactose (I am lactose intolerant) or I am tired or flaring or pretty much all the time it seems. It can be so embarrasing and socially awkward to be so itchy all the time.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

I get itchy patches that come and go at will, I can't say that it is always in one spot because it creeps up in different spot at times, legs, arms, hands, fingers,feet, everywhere. After I notice that I am starting to scratch I will put cortisone cream on it, that helps greatly. I get the little pimple like bumps all over here and there, irritating but no big deal, however sometimes if there in a spot where my close rub it feels like I have like a little sliver in the spot, that drives me nuts Interesting though my new reumy told me it was not lupus however my old reumy said yes, I never used to have this problem before so I have to lean toward the yes it is Lupus answer.
    Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulations, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort wich we ourselves are comforted by God. 2 Corinthians 1:3

Thanks

Wow, so glad I randomly read this thread, I have been getting these little bumps that I thought were bug bites because they itched so bad (and I am very susceptible to itching when I get bit) but they wouldn't go away and would turn in to dry scaly circle. Thanks Saysusie for the info!