Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yes, she really is TIRED!

Thanks

Saysusie I thought you would enjoy the encouragement. Sometimes we pray for things to happen and wonder why God doesn't answer our prayers. But he does answer all our prayers in his own time, and not ours.

I suppose your never thought about how much impact you would have on other people's lives. Think about it, your daughter's death, has actually saved many other people from dying early. Apart from giving people correct medical information, empowering them to stand up for their rights, you have actually saved people from committing suicide. I mean it, so many people get depressed with Lupus, and would have probably done something to end their suffering. But because they have another family who listens to them and not criticise them, they have a purpose. And what is even more important, when things are so bad for many of us, we can go online and help other people.

Here are the latest statistics:
    Threads 9,928 Posts 87,197 Members 23,537 Active Members 159

You have been the reason that there are 87,197 posts. And at the moment, 159 people are in constant contact. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving me a purpose, and encouraging me to do what ever I can to be healthy.

But what is more important, you have taught me how to be happy and sick at the same time. Well, sometimes I am sick and unhappy, but you also have given me permission to be miserable
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Linda From Australia For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (06-04-2011), Nonna (06-04-2011), steve.b (06-03-2011), tgal (06-04-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Yes. We can be that tired. Thankfully though you and Conrad gave us a place where people understand that. I, for one, am more thankful then you will every know
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I was tired, I was upset, and here I found hope and understanding.

Thank you isn't enough to say how greatful I am for you and Conrad

hugs and much love being sent your way Susie

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linda From Australia View Post
    Saysusie I thought you would enjoy the encouragement. Sometimes we pray for things to happen and wonder why God doesn't answer our prayers. But he does answer all our prayers in his own time, and not ours.

I suppose your never thought about how much impact you would have on other people's lives. Think about it, your daughter's death, has actually saved many other people from dying early. Apart from giving people correct medical information, empowering them to stand up for their rights, you have actually saved people from committing suicide. I mean it, so many people get depressed with Lupus, and would have probably done something to end their suffering. But because they have another family who listens to them and not criticise them, they have a purpose. And what is even more important, when things are so bad for many of us, we can go online and help other people.

Here are the latest statistics:
    Threads 9,928 Posts 87,197 Members 23,537 Active Members 159

You have been the reason that there are 87,197 posts. And at the moment, 159 people are in constant contact. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for giving me a purpose, and encouraging me to do what ever I can to be healthy.

But what is more important, you have taught me how to be happy and sick at the same time. Well, sometimes I am sick and unhappy, but you also have given me permission to be miserable
    I couldn't have said it better. You did a really good thing for a whole lot of people! Thank you
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~