Thread: Help Needed in Lupus Research from High School Student!

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Help Needed in Lupus Research from High School Student!

Hello All!
    My name is Robby and I am a student at Farmingdale High School on Long Island. I am doing a research project for my Research in Science class. Since my father has the Autoimmune Disease Lupus, I am very interested in it. What I need your help with is my actual research for the project. My goal is to find trends in Autoimmunity in families with Lupus and other diseases. To accompish this goal, I will be studying family trees from various families with the history of Lupus in them to try to find similarities or trends. For instance, if one family has Lupus and Multiple Sclerosis, will that same family be prone to have TypeI Diabetes? If you were to help me, it would be greatly appriciated. If you are interested to help in this research please e-mail me at:
    VolkGolf@optonline.net
    All research will be kept totally anoymous. No names will be used on the surveys, only gender and age, and if you want ethnicity. If you decide to help, I will e-mail you back when my charts and surveys are finalized so that we can move onward with the research. Thank you very much in advance and I hope to hear from you all soon!

Live Well and keep fighting the good fight,
    Robby Harris 8)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good Luck with your research project Robby
    Saysusie