Thread: I have a partial diagnois!!!!!

Thanks

Default I have a partial diagnois!!!!!

Thank you so much for your advise, I took what you said to heart. about a week ago, my blood pressure decided that it wanted to see what the sky looked like. and believe me, I have a whole new respect for people who live with it everyday!!! any way, we went to the Dr. and he did another mri on my right wrist, which showed even more holes than my left. Dr said that I did have RA and Osteo. I asked him if he suspectedn lupus, and to my amazement, he said no, but I wished to God you did, because what I am suspecting, it is worse. (What can be worse than Lupus, something that is incurable???) Although I still Don't know for sure what is up in my body, God knows and I know that either way it goes, He is the one who holds my future, and either way, I win, if I have something that is cancerous, or what ever, and I live to tell about, what an awesome testimoney I will have, and if I don't, then I get to "Go Home" and see the Jesus I fell in love with.
    THank all of you who have read this and kept me in your prayers. DON"T
    SToP!!! GOD bless each of you!!!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Isaiah43;
    Whatever it is that the doctor might suspect, please know that your family here is with you all of the way. You are right, whatever the prognosis, there is a way that God will see you through.
    Your strength and your faith are a testimony and I certainly want to learn from you. I am happy that you chose us to share with and, remember, we will always be here for you!

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi Isaiah43!

I am SO sorry to hear that you have been going through such a difficult time, but please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers!

Keep well and God bless you and your family!