Thread: I apologize for unwanted spammers

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default I apologize for unwanted spammers

I am sooooo sorry..... I've deleted and reported those crude and unwanted posts. I wish there were a way that we could prevent this smut and/or find the person who does it and inflict some sort of bodily harm upon them. They was absolutely disgusting, truly offensive and I think that they were an insult to the purpose of this site. I truly apologize and am so sorry that there is nothing that I can do to prevent this kind of thing from happening! But, when it does, be assured that Conrad and I will quickly deal with them.
    I feel sick this morning due to this and very, very depressed!!
    Thank all of you for understanding our position and for recognizing that we do all that we can to protect this site!

Saysusie

Thanks

Thank you Saysusie and Conrad for doing your best! I knew immediately by the topics that the posts were...not ones I'd want to open. Sorry you had to do that!

I wonder what motivates those people - I can't begin to imagine.

May the rest of your day - of your WEEK - be wonderful.

~hatlady

Thanks

SUZE AND CONRAD......is there a filter option on "tools" that allows us to filter out those pics...or does that hinder us from other activities on this site?

I sent an email to one mother who was very frustrated and explained that while you folks are terrific gatekeepers, once in a great while this stuff passes in....

WE ALL KNOW HOW HARD YOU WORK AT MAKING THIS A PREMIERE SITE FOR US AND OUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO USE.

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown