Thread: Hello Im New :)

Thanks

Default Hello Im New :)

Hello everyone i was just browsing the internet, thought i would sign up since i have been alone in this since i was diagnosed with systemic lupus because no one understood what it was and no one i knew had it.

I was diagnosed 2004 and underwent hospital treatment, my main problems where lack of appitite (i went down to 6 stone) aches and pains in my joints. Luckily i was quickly diagnosed because i had 9 of the 11 symptoms.

So i would just like to say hello and possibly help anyone with anything, any questions are welcome

Thankyou Stephi x

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and welcome Stephi x :lol:

You have certainly come to the right place when looking for people who understand, who know what you are experiencing and who will always be supportive, comforting and who always want you to know that YOU ARE NOT ALONE!
    Welcome to our family. You will find that there is always someone here whenever you need us and we are always willing to help whenever you need it!

I am happy that you've joined us

Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie

Thanks

Hi Stephi x;

Welcome new friend, you will be such a great help to so many.....and how kind of you to reach out and want to help.

I love your picture.....wow, I'm impressed. Great choice.....nice graphic !!

Again, welcome - we hope that you'll take your shoes off and stay awhile - there's a whole lotta love here to share and so many who need it.

Thanks for stopping in and we hope that you will stay and become active in our chat's (Lauries Lounge).

Take Care,

Much love,
    Browneyedgirl
    "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." - unknown

Thanks

Hi Stephi!

Welcome to the Forum! I'm glad that you found us!

Please just know that anytime you need advice, support, information or just to vent or chat, we're all here for you!

Keep well!